If you want to make the new Samsung Galaxy Note 8 tidier in the App menu or on the Home screen, we recommend organizing the apps in folders. This is very easy and uncomplicated in Android if you only know how.
Below is our guide to help you create a folder for apps:
Creating a new folder on the home screen or the App menu of the Samsung Galaxy Note 8:
- To do this, select two apps that you would like to merge together in a folder
- Now tap on one of both apps and stays with it until it hovers.
- If the app now moves to the second app that should be in the folder
- As soon as both apps are on top of each other, release the app.
- A window will now appear in which you can assign a new name for the folder.
- Then the folder is created on the home screen or in the app menu of the Samsung Galaxy Note 8
A folder must always contain at least two apps. If this is not the case, then the folder disappears.
You now know how to create a new folder on the home screen or in the app menu on the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
This tip helped? Stay up-to-date and follow us on:
... Or leave us a comment: