If you have purchased the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 together with a new mobile phone contract, then perhaps a mailbox is activated for your phone number, to which callers can leave you a voice message if you are not available. If you do not want to use a mailbox, you can deactivate it with the Samsung Galaxy Note 8. How to do this is explained in the following instructions:
- First, open the phone app on the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
- Change to the keypad, which can also be used to dial telephone numbers, for example.
- Enter Now use the following code to disable all call diversion, including the mailbox, on the Samsung Galaxy Note 8:
- ## 002 #
- Send the network code by tapping the green handset once - you will get a status message from your mobile service provider
- All call diversions are now disabled
If a contact calls you on the Samsung Galaxy Note 8, then the mailbox will no longer accept the call after a certain time. The call will ring until you answer the call or the caller ends the call.
You now know how to disable the mailbox or all call forwarding on the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
This tip helped? Stay up-to-date and follow us on:
... Or leave us a comment: