If you have activated a mailbox in your mobile phone contract, calls that you do not answer are automatically forwarded after a certain time. If you do not want to do this in the future, you can deactivate the mailbox with your Nokia 8 as follows:
- First, open the phone app on the Nokia 8 - you will find it on the home screen
- Now switch to the app within the app Keypad, which can also be used to dial numbers, for example.
- Now enter the following network code to switch off all call forwarding with the Nokia 8:
- ## 002 #
- Send the network code by tapping the green handset once - Similar to calling a number
- All call diversions are now deactivated
You now know the fastest way to deactivate all call forwarding using the Nokia 8.