If you want to be included in a photo yourself, there is only the possibility to take a photo with the self-timer.
This has the advantage that the main camera, which has a better resolution than the front camera, is also used.
To activate the self-timer on the Huawei Mate 20 Lite, do the following:
1. On the live screen of the Huawei Mate 20 Lite camera, first select the gear icon on
2. In the settings, scroll down and then select "Timer"
3. You can now select the following times for the self-timer:
- 2 seconds
- 5 seconds
- 10 seconds
4. Return to the live screen
5. When you press the shutter button, the timer will count the time down and take the photo after the expiration of the time.