You can use your Samsung Galaxy S9 in such a way that the Home Screen is also displayed in the so-called Landscape Mode.
This means that if you hold your phone horizontally, the content on the home screen will also be displayed horizontally.
To be able to display the Home screen in Landscape mode, you must change the following option in the Settings:
Deactivate portrait mode only - Samsung Galaxy S9
1. Press and hold a free space on the Home screen
2. The Home screen will now shrink and a menu will open at the bottom of the screen: Home page settings
3. Scroll down the menu to "Portrait mode only"
4. Disable the option - this will activate the home screen landscape mode
5. You can now display landscape content on the home screen of the Samsung Galaxy S9.