An Always On Display is a useful feature because it allows you to constantly view notifications and other information such as time, calendar events, etc. directly on the lock screen.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 has a built-in Always On display and we'd like to show you how to activate and customize it.
Activating the Always On Display
1. Open the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 settings and then "Lock Screen"
2. Select "Always On Display" and activate the corresponding entry Alternatively you can drag the status bar with two fingers from above into the screen.
Then select the Always On Display Toggle to activate it.
Adjust the Always On Display
1. Navigates again to:
- Settings --> Lock Screen --> Always On Display
2. Here you can define which contents should be shown on the Always On Display.
The following options are possible:
- Show home button
- Activate/ deactivate automatic brightness
- Define schedule when the AoD should be displayed
- Define clock style like colors, gallery image etc.
Now you know how to activate and configure the Always On Display on the Samsung Galaxy Note 9.