Whenever you surf the Internet with the Samsung Galaxy S9, cookies are placed on your smartphone by various websites. These cookies make it easier for you to visit the website the next time you visit it.
For example, you do not need to log in. However, you may still want to delete one or more cookies on the Samsung Galaxy S9 from your Internet browser, usually the Chrome browser.
For this reason, we have written the following instructions for you:
Samsung Galaxy S9 Delete cookies
1. On your Samsung Galaxy S9, open the browser in which the cookies are to be deleted, usually the Chrome Browser
2. Tap on the icon with the three dots at the top right and select "Settings" in the context menu.
3. Now go to "Privacy". Scroll down to "Delete browser data" +
4. Tap on "Advanced" in the upper right corner and then select "Cookies and website data".
5. You can now select a time in which the cookies should be deleted under "Period". An individual selection by web page is not possible.
6. Click on the "Delete data" button.
The cookies stored on your Samsung Galaxy S9 during the selected period are then removed.
You now know how to remove cookies from your Samsung Galaxy S9 browser.