As soon as you surf the Internet with the CAT S60, cookies are placed on your smartphone by various websites. For example, if you log in to a login area, view products or perform other activities on the website.
These cookies make it easier for you to visit the website the next time you visit it. For example, you do not need to log in separately or products you have already searched for are displayed directly.
However, you may still want to remove one or all cookies on the CAT S60 from the Internet browser, usually the Chrome browser.
Therefore, we have written the following instructions for you, in which we describe exactly how cookies can be deleted:
Remove CAT S60 cookies in the browser
1. Open the browser on your CAT S60 in which the cookies are to be deleted, usually the Chrome Browser
2. Tap on the icon with the three dots in the upper right corner and select "Settings" in the context menu.
3. Now open "Privacy" and scroll to "Delete browser data"
4. Go to the "Advanced" tab in the upper right corner and select "Cookies and website data".
5. You can now select a time in which the cookies should be removed under "Period". A single selection by website is unfortunately not possible.
6. Navigate to the "Delete data" button - the process is then started The cookies that were stored on your CAT S60 during the selected period are then removed.
You are now familiar with the procedure for removing cookies from the CAT S60 within the Internet browser.