At the beginning of the setup wizard, set up a default language for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8. In this then the App menu and apps are displayed. If you would like to use another language in Android, you can of course change it. Our article and sample video explains how it works:
To do this, start from the Home screen of your Note 8, and then navigate to the Android system settings as follows:
- Open the App menu and then the settings
- Scroll down to "General Administration" and select the item - Continue to "Language and input" and then "Language"
- Select "Add language" - the new language is now at position 2 of the language list
- Press and hold the desired language at the location of the two arrows and drag it to position 1. (Do not remove the finger from the screen)
- Select "Apply" to apply the language settings for the Samsung Galaxy S8 - Done!
The following video shows again how to change the language from German to English on your Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
This tip helped? Stay up-to-date and follow us on:
... Or leave us a comment: