If you have maps stored offline within the Google Maps app on your Android phone then it may be that you want to delete them, because they are no longer needed or simply to free storage space. In this guide, we want to show you how to delete stored offline maps in Google Maps.
For this purpose, please complete the following steps:
1. Open the Google Maps app on your Android smartphone
2. Tap the top left icon with the three bars to open the menu. Then select "Your places"
3. Scroll all the way down to the section "Offline Maps" and then tap on the button "View all and manage all"
4. Tap next to a stored map on the three-point icon, a menu will pop up now
5. Choose "Delete".
6. Confirms the Delete-Warning and the offline map will be removed from your Android smartphone
You now know how to quickly and easily delete stored offline maps in Google Maps.
This tip helped? Stay up-to-date and follow us on:
... Or leave us a comment: