If you have saved on the Samsung Galaxy S6 images or even have shot with the camera photos, then they can be edited afterwards. There is on the Samsung Galaxy S6 an image editor. We want to explain in more detail how you can open the picture editor and what features are offered:
Open on your Samsung Galaxy S6 the Gallery app and let the photo be displayed that you would like to edit. It will now be shown a menu bar in the lower half of the screen. Tap here on "Edit" and continue to "Photo Editor". It will now open the image editor. Here you can now use the following features:
- Adjustment (crop, rotate, mirror)
- Tone (brightness, contrast, saturation)
- Effect (Nostalgia, grayscale, stardust etc.)
- Portrait (Blur, Red-Eye Correction, etc.)
- Drawing (S Pen support SDK has to be downloaded)
You know now how you can edit and improve Images and photos on the Samsung Galaxy S6, so that they look even more appealing.
This tip helped?
Nothing found? Try our: ... Or leave us a comment:
... Or leave us a comment: