You can define on the Samsung Galaxy S6 the time that should elapse before the screen gets locked. The screen lock is usually secured with a pin, pattern or a fingerprint. Therefore, it can be quite annoying if you set the time too short for the screen lock.
We tell you now how you can extend the time until the screen lock is activated on your Samsung Galaxy S6:
- Open from the Home Screen the menu and then the Settings
- Tap in the next menu on the button "display"
- In this submenu choose the entry "Screen timeout"
- You can now select different times until the lock screen gets enabled
- After you have selected your desired time, the lock screen will lock be activated after that time
You know now how you can change the time that must elapse until the lock screen is activated on the Samsung Galaxy S6.
This tip helped?
Nothing found? Try our: ... Or leave us a comment:
... Or leave us a comment: