You can generate in Windows 10 different users. These can set on a single PC their own desktops, files etc. Thus it is possible that a computer is used by several persons.
Now if you have created a user, but wish to delete it again, then we here want to briefly explain how this works in the future in Windows 10.
If so, please proceed as follows:
- Click in the bottom left on the Windows start-up logo
- Select Settings --> Accounts --> More User Accounts
- Now select an account that you wish to remove. Click on it
- You will see a button with "Remove" --> Click the button
- Confirm the delete of the user account in Windows 10
You have just successfully deleted an user account in Windows 10.
This tip helped?
Nothing found? Try our: ... Or leave us a comment:
... Or leave us a comment: