An MP3 ringtone sounds usually more beautiful and individual as the pre-installed ringtones of Android on the Samsung Galaxy Note 5.
That's why you certainly would like to use an MP3 ringtone on the Samsung Galaxy Note 5. Should you do not know exactly how it works, then we would like to explain that in more detail here:
- Open the menu from and then the Settings
- Tap on "Sounds & Notifications" and continue to "ringtones"
- It will now open a list in which all the ringtones are listed that are available on the Samsung Galaxy Note 5.
- Scroll here to the end of the list and tap on the button "Add ringtone". It will now open the Sound Selection window.
- Now you see all the songs which are stored in MP3 format on your Samsung Galaxy Note 5. Now select the song which you want to use as an active mp3 ringtone on your phone.
- If you have a MP3 song selected, this will be played, so you can check whether this MP3 file is proper to use it for a ringtone.
- Tap the button "Ok" to apply the MP3 ringtone. The ringtone is immediately active on your Samsung Galaxy Note 5.
You now know how you can use a MP3 file as a ringtone on the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 within the Android operating system.
This tip helped? Stay up-to-date and follow us on:
... Or leave us a comment: