If you want to switch on your Samsung Galaxy S6 the Google account, because, for example, your girlfriend or your boyfriend now uses the smartphone, then this works fine with the Android Account settings.
We tell you how you can change the Google Account in Android on the Samsung Galaxy S6. If so, please proceed as follows:
- Open the menu and then the Android Settings
- Tap here on "Accounts"
- Tap on the "Google Account" and then click at your e-mail address
- Now choose the top right "more" button and within the pop-up window "Remove account"
- You now have the Google account successfully removed from your Samsung Galaxy S6.
- Now you have to link your smartphone with the new Google Account
- Open again Menu --> Settings --> Accounts. Tap on the plus symbol
- Then select Google as account type and follow the setup wizard.
You have now successfully completed the switch of the Google account on your Samsung Galaxy S6 under Android.
This tip helped? Stay up-to-date and follow us on:
... Or leave us a comment: