- To do this, open on your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus the Chrome browser
- As next step, tap at the top right on "More" and scroll in the new appearing window down to "Settings".
- Tap the "Privacy" entry. This opens a submenu in which you now see a gray button with "Clear browsing data" at the bottom of the page.
- Tap on the button and it opens a window where you can select further options. Select "Delete Browsing History" to delete the history of the Chrome browser. Tap the "Delete" button to confirm the procedure.
- You have now deleted the history log of the Chrome browser on your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus.
You now know how you can delete the browsing history on the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus within the Chrome browser. So it can no longer be traced, which web pages you have accessed using the smartphone.
This tip helped? Stay up-to-date and follow us on:
... Or leave us a comment: