The Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo has integrated a status LED in the upper part of the housing with which you can easily be notificated via light about new notifications. This light, which is emitted by the notification LED can be changed by the color.
That is why we tell you now, how you can change the light color of the Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo Notification LED for new WhatsApp messages.
- Navigate from the Home screen of the Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo to: Menu --> WhatsApp
- Tap in the chat summary on "More" (Three dots)
- A pop-up opens, in which now "Settings" must be selected
- Navigate now at "Notifications".
- In the section "Notifications" you can now see the entry "light". Tap on this and you can choose from seven different light color, which should light upon receipt of WhatsApp messages on the Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo.
We recommend you for WhatsApp messages to choose the color "green" (green WhatsApp icon). Whenever now a new WhatsApp message comes in on the Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo, then you will be notified about it with a green pulsating glow of the status LED.