You need a VPN connection for example if you want to connect to the network of a company, a school or other organization. This requires you to establish a VPN connection to this network with your Samsung Galaxy S5. If you currently do not know how to make these settings on the Samsung Galaxy S5, then we would like to explain this in more detail here:
To do this, open on the Samsung Galaxy S5 the following submenu within the Android system settings:
1. From the Home screen, go to Menu --> Settings
2. Tap in the section "Network Connections" on "More networks"
3. In this menu you will now find the entry "VPN". Tap on the entry
4. At the top right, you can now create a new VPN connection on the Samsung Galaxy S5 via the Plus button.
5. Enter your network data (note, you have to scroll) and then save the VPN.
You can now connect your Samsung Galaxy S5 and the desired network via the just set up VPN. Finished!
This tip helped? Stay up-to-date and follow us on:
... Or leave us a comment: