If you like to introduce digital media on your TV or want to show photos from your last holiday to your family, then the combination of the Samsung Galaxy S6 and the Google Chromecast is perfect for this. Because with that combination you can easily show a slideshow on the TV. We'll show you what you need for it and how to start the slideshow.
To play a slide show on TV via your Samsung Galaxy S6 you need:
• Google Chrome Cast (streaming to the TV device via Wi-Fi, HDMI connection is a prerequisite)
• Google Chrome Cast App
Connect the Google Chrome Cast to your TV and set this up. You will need the Google App Chromecast. Once you have the Google Chromecast set up on your Samsung Galaxy S6, open the app. Now tap in the top left at the symbol with the three bars to open the menu. Here you will find "Cast display". Tap the entry and your smartphone will stream the display 1 to 1 on the TV.
To start a slide show you have to return to the home screen on your Samsung Galaxy S6.
1. Open from there: Menu --> Gallery
2. In the Gallery app, tap a photo folder, and then at the top right on "More"
3. This opens a pop-up menu there now "slideshow" must be selected
4. The slideshow starts immediately, but can be changed with "Slideshow Settings". It can be set:
• Transition effect
• Transition interval
That's it! You know now how the Google Chromecast can play a slide show on TV at home with the Samsung Galaxy S6. Have fun with your slide show evenings.
This tip helped? Stay up-to-date and follow us on:
... Or leave us a comment: