In Android 6.0 Marshmallow there is the function of the new System UI tuner. With this new tool of Android, you can customize the status bar to your liking. Thus, for example, the time or the sign of the battery status can be individual hidden.
However, the system UI tuner is quite well hidden in Android Marshmallow 6.0 and has to be unlocked. We show you now how to activate the System UI Tuner on Android Marshmallow.
1. For this purpose, open from the home screen the menu, then the Settings.
2. Tap at the entry "About phone". You will now see various information on your smartphone
3. Tap now several times on "build number". This will enable the developer options.
4. After the developer options have been unlocked, they can be found in the settings. Open these options and activate them.
5. In the developer options you now find "Show System UI tuner ". Enable the option
6. Return to the Settings Overview of Android 6.0 Marshmallow back. You can find here a new menu item called: "System Ui Tuner"
7. With this mode you can now modify the status bar in Android Marshmallow 6.0.
You have now learned in our step by step guide how you can modify the notification bar on a smartphone with Android 6.0 Marshmallow.