Should you use on the Samsung Galaxy S6 the possibility to print documents via Wi-Fi, then you might want sometimes, if your printer offers this ability, to print multi-page documents on both sides.
In this article we tell you how to print two-sided pages via Wi-Fi printer with the Samsung Galaxy S6. This works as follows:
We want to explain to you the procedure using an HP printer. However, this works the same for almost all prints:
1. Open Menu --> Settings --> section "Connections" --> More Settings
2. Select Connection "Print", and then the printer driver or the plug of your printer. In our case this is the HP-Plugin
3. Enable, if not already done, the plugin.
4. Now tap at the top right on "More". In the opening pop-up menu, tap on "Printer Settings"
5. Here you will now find an option with "2-Sided". Activate the slider to enable this feature on your Samsung Galaxy S6.
Now, if you print a multi-page document with the Samsung Galaxy S6, then this will be printed on two sides.
This tip helped?
Nothing found? Try our: ... Or leave us a comment:
... Or leave us a comment: