Sometimes it is useful to suppress your own number when making a call with the Samsung Galaxy Note 5. If activated, the called party cannot recognize immediately who tries to contact.
If you want to make a call with caller ID blocked with the Samsung Galaxy Note 5, then you have to proceed as follows:
1. On your smartphone open the phone app
2. Tap in the top right at "More" and then on "Settings". You are now in the phone settings.
3. Select the next submenu "More Settings".
4. After this operation tap "Show my caller ID". You can select between the following options:
- Network default
- Hide number
- Show number
5. Now select "" Hide number "in order to suppress your own number during a call.
Instead of your telephone number the other part sees only "private number" or "Unknown" on his display. You have thus successfully suppressed your own telephone number for calls with the Samsung Galaxy Note 5.
This tip helped? Stay up-to-date and follow us on:
... Or leave us a comment: