Huawei Y5 & Y6 Wipe Cache Partition Perform - Solution
Sometimes over time, your Huawei Y5 & Y6 may not run as fast and smoothly as it did at the beginning. The battery may also become hot and quickly empty.
The Wipe Cache Partition usually offers a quick solution here. We will show you step by step how to perform a Wipe Cache partition on the Huawei Y5 & Y6:
Tutorial Wipe Cache Partition
1. Turn off the Huawei Y5 & Y6 completely
2. Then switch on the Huawei Y5 & Y6 again and keep the following key combination pressed simultaneously:
- Power button
- Volume Loud Button
3. Press and hold the buttons until the Huawei logo is no longer displayed on the screen and the screen is only black.
4. You can now release the buttons. This will now display the boot menu on your screen after a moment.
5. Now mark the entry "Wipe Cache Partition" with the volume keys of the Huawei Y5 & Y6.
Important!!! Do not accidentally go to "Wipe Cache Factory Reset" <-- This will erase all data on the internal memory.
6. The Wipe Cache partition, on the other hand, will not delete any private data from you.
7. If you have selected the correct entry, confirm this by pressing the Power key. The process will now be performed on your smartphone, which usually only takes about 1-2 seconds.
8. Then the boot menu appears again.
Select "Reboot system now" and confirm by pressing the Power key.
You have successfully run a Wipe Cache partition on the Huawei Y5 & Y6 and hopefully this will speed up the operating system and improve performance.