If you have a fitness tracker "FitBit Blaze" and the display no longer responds to inputs, pressing the buttons no action is performed or your steps etc. are no longer counted correctly , then you should perform a soft reset.
How it works with the FitBit Blaze is explained in the following Quick Start Guide:
FitBit Blaze Restart when display frozen:
- Hold down the following key combination for at least 10 seconds:
- Back button (bottom left)
- Selection button (bottom right)
- Then the FitBit logo will now be shown on the display.
- Now release the buttons - your FitBit Blaze should now reboot and then work as normal again.
You now know what to do when the FitBit Blaze stops responding to your input.