The Fitness Tracker Garmin Forerunner 235 is ideal for recording your activity while running, cycling or hiking. If it is important to you that the battery life is as long as possible, because you do not want or cannot recharge the watch, then we have put together for you 7 tips that will save you battery power:
Battery saving tips for the Garmin Forerunner 235 Fitness Watch:
- Shorten the screen's illumination time
- Shorten the Time-Out screen - Time until the device switches to the clock mode that requires the least amount of power
- Disable GLONASS. This feature supports the GPS position determination, but also requires a lot of battery power. Savings of up to 2% are possible through deactivation!
- Turn off the Bluetooth function of the Garmin Forerunner 235 if you do not need it.
- If you are not using the heart rate monitor of the Garmin Forerunner 235, please deactivate it - this saves the most performance.
- Turn off the power Activity indicator off
- As a last tip, we recommend switching the recording interval to "Intelligent" If you use these tips for your Garmin Forerunner 235, the battery life will be noticeably longer and the clock does not need to be connected to the charger as often.
Especially on vacation, if you cannot recharge often or have forgotten the charger, then these tips will hopefully help you.