You can generate in Windows 10 different users. These can set on a single PC their own desktops, files etc. Thus it is possible that a computer is used by several persons.
Now if you have created a user, but wish to delete it again, then we here want to briefly explain how this works in the future in Windows 10.
If so, please proceed as follows:
1. Click in the bottom left on the Windows start-up logo
2. Select Settings --> Accounts --> More User Accounts
3. Now select an account that you wish to remove. Click on it
4. You will see a button with "Remove" --> Click the button
5. Confirm the delete of the user account in Windows 10
You have just successfully deleted an user account in Windows 10.