You can delete old temporary system files on the Huawei P10 by using a so-called Wipe Cache Partition, which may conflict with other files, thus breaking the Android system.
Experience has shown that the Wipe Cache partition on the Huawei P10 helps when there are problems with heat on the back, performance problems in general, and crashing of the operating system.
How to perform such a Wipe Cache Partition, you will now see the following instructions:
- First turn off the Huawei P10 (Power Off)
- Now turn the Huawei P10 back on (Power On) while holding down the following buttons simultaneously:
- Power button
- Volume up button
- Hold down the buttons until the Huawei logo disappears from the display, and the screen only shows black.
- You can now release the buttons. This will now display the boot menu after a moment.
- Use the volume buttons on the Huawei P10 to highlight "Wipe Cache Partition".
Important!!! Please do not accidentally click on "Wipe Cache Factory Reset" <- This will delete all data on the internal memory. The Wipe Cache Partition will not delete any private data from you.
- If you have selected the correct entry, confirm it by pressing the Power button.
The process is now carried out on your smartphone, which usually only takes about 1-2 seconds. Then the boot menu appears again. Select "Reboot system now" and confirm by pressing the Power button.
Finished! You now know how to easily perform a Wipe Cache partition on the Huawei P10 and thus optimize the operating system of the smartphone.