Usually the Samsung Galaxy S6 uses the Samsung keyboard in Android 6.0 Marshmallow. This is active from factory by default and also has good functions. One of these features is the dictionary.
If you write a word that the keyboard does not yet know, then this is taken into a dictionary. It may be that you have words within the dictionary which contain spelling errors or are secret.
In this case, it makes sense to delete the dictionary and start over. We will show you how to delete the dictionary of the Samsung keyboard on the Samsung Galaxy S6.
Proceed as follows:
1. From the Samsung Galaxy S6 home screen, open the menu and then select Settings
2. Scroll down to "Language & Input" and select the menu item
3. In the next sub-menu you will find now the "Samsung keyboard". Select the item and then scroll all the way down to "Reset Settings".
4. After you have selected this entry, you can see the following two options:
- Reset keyboard settings
- Deleting personal data
5. Tap "Delete personal data" and confirm the entry.
You have successfully reset the dictionary and this can be filled with new own words. You now know how to reset the dictionary of the Samsung keyboard in Android 6.0 Marshmallow.