The Samsung Galaxy S6 has a very good camera built in, with which it is possible to make beautiful photos as a souvenir during you traveling with friends and acquaintances. Now, if you take a photo it may be that the eyes appear red in the picture.
This is obviously unattractive and actually more an exception with the Samsung Galaxy S6. Should this happen to you, then the Samsung Galaxy S6 brings the appropriate function:
The "Red-eye Correction"
We tell you now how to use the red-eye correction on the Samsung Galaxy S6:
1. Open on the Samsung Galaxy S6 within the Gallery app the picture which requires a red-eye correction.
2. Tap once on the screen to display the options bar.
3. Tap here now on "Photo Editor" and continue to "Portrait"
4. Scroll all the way to the right and then select "Red Eye".
5. You can now mark the red eyes in the picture, and then let the correction run. The picture should be optically corrected and the red eyes of the person on it gone now.
You know now how to rework with the Samsung Galaxy S6 photos, where people have been affected by the red-eye effect.