Via the mobile data connection your Samsung Galaxy S7 establishes an Internet connection, via which then e-mails and internet pages can be loaded. If you do not want to use this feature on the Samsung Galaxy S7, you can simply disable it via the toggle in the status bar.
However, only the connection is disconnected! If you do not want the Samsung Galaxy S7 to be able to establish a mobile data connection at all, you need to do the following:
1. Open the app menu and then the settings for Android
2. Tap on Mobile Networks and click on" Access points"
3. Now select" Add "from above
4. Enter" No connection "as the name
5. Enter" 1234 "under" APN "simply
6. Tap" More" --> Save
7. Select the new access point "No connection"
If you try to establish an Internet connection via mobile data, this will no longer work. You now know how to completely disable the mobile data connection on the Samsung Galaxy S7.