It can happen on your Samsung Galaxy S7 that from now on the same error appears on the display: "Logging service stopped"
This error message can be ignored for the first time, but usually dips again and again on. The logging service is a system application and always leads to the above error in the current firmware. However, the logging service error on the Samsung Galaxy S7 can be remedied as follows:
1. Open the menu and then the settings
2. From the home screen select "Applications" and then the "Application Manager".
3. Tap here in the upper right corner on "More" and then tap "Show system applications".
4. Now look for "LoggingService" and tap at the entry
5. Tap "Force stop" and then "Storage"
6. Tap "Delete data"And “Clear cache" in the following submenu
7. Then restart the Samsung Galaxy S7.
From now on, the "Logging service stopped" error should no longer appear as an error message on the screen of your Samsung Galaxy S7.