If your Samsung Galaxy S7 has recorded a video in the upright format, then you may want to rotate this so that this can be viewed more comfortably in full width on the display.
A video shot on the Samsung Galaxy S7 can be rotated as follows:
Open from the Samsung Galaxy S7 home screen:
- App Menu -> Gallery
1. Tap the video you want to rotate. See below a menu bar (if not even touch the display). In this menu bar, select "Edit".
2. A new menu bar will appear, in which you now select "Video Editor". (If this option does not appear, download the video editor from the Galaxy apps store)
3. The video editor will now open. Below you see a menu bar again. You can scroll them, so drag them to the left.
4. Drag the bar to the left and the Align option appears. Tap it, and then select the direction in which the video should be rotated. Rotate for example Right.
5. Rotate the video in the desired direction. Tap "Export" to save the video to your Samsung Galaxy S7. Done!
You now know how to shoot videos that are recorded in the wrong format, for example, by using the video editor of your Samsung Galaxy S7.