The secure folder is designed to protect sensitive data, contacts, or apps on your Samsung Galaxy S8. So that you cannot recognize at first view the Safe Folder right away, there is also the possibility to rename this and also the symbol image. This is to NOT indicate strangers at first sight that it is something "secret".
In this article, we will show you how to rename the "Safe Folder" on the Samsung Galaxy S8:
1. On the Samsung Galaxy S8, open the Safe Folder
2. In the upper-right corner, touch the three-point icon - A menu opens --> Select "Customize Icon."
3. Under "Entering an App Name", change the name of the Secure Folder
4. You can change the icon by selecting "App Icon". Many different symbols are available for this purpose
5. Touch "Apply" to accept the changes on your Samsung Galaxy S8 - done!
You now know how to rename the Safe Folder on the Samsung Galaxy S8, and thus hide it from unwanted traffic.