If you own an Android tablet such as the Samsung Galaxy Tab and have chosen the variant there that can only communicate via Wi-Fi (Wi-Fi only), then of course you have problems first of all to use the app WhatsApp.
But luckily there is a method, in combination with your smartphone, to use WhatsApp on the Samsung Galaxy Tab anyway. It works like this:
- On your smartphone, open WhatsApp
- In the top right corner, tap the three-dot icon and then "WhatsApp Web"
- Now, on the tablet, open the page: web.whatsapp.com
- In your browser (Chrome), tap the three-dot icon in the upper-right corner and check "Request desktop version"
- Now scan the QR code that appears on the Galaxy Tablet's display with your smartphone
- Whatsapp will now appear on your tablet and you can use the Messenger on your tablet like on your smartphone.
You now know how to easily use WhatsApp Messenger on a tablet, even if it does not use its own Sim card.