You may not have any intranet access under Windows 10 even though an active connection with the W-Lan router exists. The cause is usually a faulty configuration of the network adapter. Then we show you how to proceed, so that you get an Internet connection under Windows again.
1. Click the Windows Start icon in the lower-left corner and select Settings
2. Select "Devices" and scroll down. Select "Device Manager"
3. Open the "Network Adapter" menu point and right-click on your W-Lan adapter
4. In the context menu, click "Uninstall". Disconnect the network adapter from the USB connection. 5. Restart the computer.
5. After Windows 10 is restarted, reconnect the USB network adapter to the PC.
6. The driver will now be reinstalled and the device will then connect to the router and also the Internet (you may have to re-enter the router pin again). The error message "No Internet access" will no longer appear on your Windows 10 computer.
Have fun surfing the Internet.