The Huawei P20 Pro can be unlocked using Face Unlock.
This function works perfectly for users without glasses. Here the smartphone unlocks to 95% because the recognition rate is very high. With glasses, however, the situation is somewhat different.
Here the quota is partly only 20% which is really not practicable. For this reason, we would like to give all spectacle wearers a tip today on how they can improve or optimize the Face Unlock on their Huawei P20 Pro.
Optimize Face Unlock of the Huawei P20 Pro
Reregister your face on the Huawei P20 Pro, but follow the procedure below:
1. Register your face while wearing the glasses
2. Make sure that the camera lens is clean
3. The environment should be well lit
4. No direct solar radiation should be present
5. Eyes should be open during recording
This means that the next time you use Face Unlock, your Huawei P20 Pro will recognize you without any problems and your smartphone will be unlocked accordingly.
Try it out and tell us about your experiences in the comments.