You can start the Huawei P20 Pro in a so-called safe mode. This mode allows booting only apps and applications that are integrated in the firmware.
The safe mode will therefore be used whenever an additionally installed app causes errors and problems.
How to activate the Safe Mode on the Huawei P20 Pro
1. Turn off the Huawei P20 completely
2. Press and hold the Power button “On” to restart it
3. When the "Huawei" logo is displayed, release the Power button.
4. Immediately after releasing the Power button, press and hold the Volume Quieter button.
5. Press and hold the Volume key until the phone finishes rebooting.
6. Release the Volume key softly when Safe Mode appears in the lower left corner of the screen.
You now know how to activate Safe Mode on the Huawei P20 Pro.
Exiting Safe Mode on the Huawei P20 Pro
The Safe Mode can be easily exited by simply restarting the phone. After that Android will be booted normally again.
You now know how to activate and deactivate the safe mode on the Huawei P20 Pro.