The Huawei P10 is the predecessor of the P20 and has qualities such as a top camera and a battery with enormous battery life.
If you use the smartphone for business, then it is usually important that the stored contacts are sorted by last name and displayed.
However, the default setting is exactly the other way round. Here the contacts are sorted by their first name and displayed first. If this is to be changed on your Huawei P10, please proceed step by step according to the following instructions:
First display the last names on the Huawei P10 and then sort the list
1. To do this, open the Contacts app
2. In the overview, please select the "More" button at the bottom of the dialog box and then "Settings" at
3. You will now see the following options under the "Display options" section:
- Sort list according to name display
4. Now select the following setting:
- Sort list by --> Last name
- Name display --> Last name first
Now you have set the display within the Contacts app on the Huawei P10 so that the last name is displayed first and also sorted alphabetically by this.