There is a hidden menu within the Android settings on the Huawei P20 Lite, which is not visible ex-factory. The language is from the "developer options". As the name suggests, this menu is only intended for developers who write apps and applications.
However, these options also contain some very useful settings for the user, such as USB debugging or "readability in sunlight". How to unlock the developer options on the Huawei P20 Lite is shown in the following instructions.
1. Open the settings of the Android system from the start screen of your Huawei P20 Lite
2. Scroll down the menu to "System" and select the entry
3. You will now see various information, including "About the phone". Select the entry and you will see the entry "Build number"
4. To activate the developer options on the Huawei P20 Lite now, you must quickly tap on this entry "Build number" several times.
After tapping the button about 7 times, the developer options will appear on your Huawei P20 Lite. The developer options can then be viewed under:
- Settings --> System --> Developer Options
You now know how to unlock the developer options on the Huawei P20 Lite.