On the Huawei P20 Pro you can connect to a W-Lan network via W-Lan and then surf the Internet. Each HotSpot is stored in a network list, so you can quickly log back in without having to re-enter your credentials.
Over time, however, a lot of W-Lan networks will accumulate in this network list, which you will never use again.
Especially if you often dial in to different W-Lan hotspots during your holidays, then these are useless for a further permanent use in the list of networks.
If you would like to delete individual networks from the W-Lan network list, please proceed as follows:
1. Open the settings on the Huawei P20 Pro
2. Open "Wireless & Networks"
3. Open "WLAN" and activate it if not already done
4. At the bottom of the menu box, please select "Configure"
5. You will now see the entry "Saved networks" - Tap on the entry
6. You will now see all networks you have ever connected to with the Huawei P20 Pro - Press and hold the finger on an entry you want to remove
7. Then select the "Remove" button.
Now proceed as follows with all W-Lan networks that you want to delete from the list.
You now know how to remove individual W-Lan networks from the list of stored Wi-Fi networks of the Huawei P20 Pro.