The Huawei P20 Pro is an all-rounder with enormous battery life and a great camera. If you use your smartphone as a business phone, it is usually important that the saved contacts are sorted and displayed by last name.
However, ex works it is exactly the other way around. Here the first name is sorted and displayed first.
If you want to change this on your Huawei P20 Pro, please proceed as follows:
1. Open the contacts app
2. Tap on the "More" button at the bottom of the dialog box and then on "Preferences"
3. You will now see the following options under the "Display Options" section:
- Sort list by name
- Display name
4. Select the following setting:
- Sort list by --> Last name
- Name display --> Last name first
Now you have set the display within the Contacts app on the Huawei P20 Pro so that the last name is displayed first and sorted alphabetically.