The Huawei P20 Pro is one of the best cameras a smartphone has to offer. You may be wondering if you can control photos with a voice command. The answer to this is yes.
However, you have to activate voice recording first. We would like to show you exactly how this works here step by step:
Shooting photos by voice command - Instructions
1. First open the camera app on the Huawei P20 Pro
2. Tap the gear icon in the upper right corner to open the camera app settings
3. Continue here by scrolling down. You will now see "Audio Control". Select the entry from
4. Now activate the slider under "Audio control" and then set the marker to:
- When photographing, say "Cheese"
You can now take photos on the Huawei P20 Pro by simply saying the voice command "Cheese".
You can now take beautiful and impressive photos by controlling the camera with a voice command. Have fun with it.