If you bought the Huawei P20 and want to transfer the data from your old Samsung Galaxy smartphone, you won't get very far with the setup wizard that will appear on the P20 at the beginning.
Because he only wants to import the data via the Google Account. But what about images, documents and other data stored on the Samsung Galaxy device? Here we want to show you how to import the data to the new Huawei P20.
Please proceed as follows:
Transfer data from Samsung Galaxy to the Huawei P20
1. Open the app "Phone Clone" on your Huawei P20
2. If not already done, download the app "Phone Clone" to your Samsung Galaxy smartphone
3. Open the app on your Samsung Galaxy smartphone
4. Choose the following settings:
- Samsung Galaxy --> This is the old phone
- Huawei P20 --> This is the new phone
5. You can now choose which data to transfer
6. Starts the data import process - This can take 2-3 hours per data size.
You should then have transferred much of your data from the Samsung Galaxy smartphone to the Huawei P20.