The OnePlus 6 smartphone has now also been given the option to display the battery indicator in percent on the status bar through one of the latest firmware updates.
This display option has been requested by many users. OnePlus has reacted and here we explain to you how to display the battery indicator in percent for the status bar: Display the battery in percent on the OnePlus 6:
1. Open the settings of the smartphone
2. Navigate to "Adjustment" --> "Status bar"
3. In the next submenu you will find "Battery style" - Select the entry and you have the following options to choose from:
- Battery indicator
- Battery indicator Circle
- Battery indicator Percent
- Hide Battery indicator
4. Now set the mark at "Battery indicator Percent".
You will now see the display of the battery charge level in the status bar of the OnePlus 6 in percent.