You can connect the OnePlus 6 to your PC or laptop via a USB cable and transfer data such as pictures or videos. This is very useful because you can easily create a backup.
But what can you do if the USB connection to the computer doesn't work properly and you don't have access to the memory? Then USB debugging usually helps. You can find out how and where to activate it here:
First you have to activate the developer options if you haven't done so yet. Use the following instructions from us for this: Activate developer options in Android If you have unlocked them, then you can start with the actual instructions to establish the USB connection between your OnePlus 6 and a computer:
- Open the settings on the OnePlus 6 and then the developer options
- Search here for the "USB Debugging"
- Activate the option by setting the slider to "active"
- Disconnect the USB cable between the OnePlus 6 and the computer if not already done
- Restart the OnePlus 6
- After restarting the device, reconnect the USB cable to the computer
Your OnePlus 6 should now connect wonderfully to a computer via a USB cable.