If you have received the Samsung Galaxy A6 with a new SIM card or with a new mobile phone contract, a mailbox is usually also automatically active. This may not be in your interest and you want to disable it.
If you don't know exactly how it works in Android or with your smartphone, then that's no problem, because this article describes two methods to turn off the mailbox:
Method 1: Deactivate mailbox via GSM code
First open phone app 2 on the Samsung Galaxy A6 and switch to the keypad, which can also be used to dial phone numbers, for example. Enter the following code to deactivate all call forwarding, including to the mailbox, with the Samsung Galaxy A6:
Send the network code by tapping the green handset once - you receive a status message from your mobile provider. All call diversions are now deactivated.
Method 2: Switch off mailbox via phone app
- Open the phone app on the Samsung Galaxy A6
- Select the three-point icon at the top right and then "Settings"
- Navigate to "Further settings"
- Navigate to call forwarding --> voice call
- Here you have to select the following entries one after the other and set them to "deactivated":
- Forward if busy
- Forward if no reply
- Forward if not available
If you enter an entry, then you have the button "Disable" to choose from here. Type this for each of the above entries. Ready!
Now you have successfully deactivated the mailbox of the Samsung Galaxy A6.