With widgets, you can customize the home screen of your Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus to display important information directly from apps. You will need to add such a widget to the home screen of the Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus.
How this works in detail is described in the following:
Adding the Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus New Widget to the Home screen
1. Press with your finger on any Home screen page on a free space (No App and No Widget)
2. The home screen will now shrink and a small menu will appear at the bottom of the screen
3. You will then need to tap the "Widget" button. A list of several widgets will be opened.
4. When you have the widget you want, tap the widget and hold it down. The widget can now be placed.
5. You must now drag it across the screen to the area where you want to place it.
6. Finally, release your finger from the screen to place the widget on the home screen.
Removing a widget on the Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus
This works a bit easier now: To delete a widget, go to the page of the widget you want to delete. Now tap on the widget and hold it down.
You will now see a small window on the screen. Now select "Remove from Start Screen" - Done!
You now know how to add or remove a widget from the home screen on the Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9 Plus.