Call Many mobile phone providers provide the option to make calls with a suppressed number. This means that when you call, you do not send your own phone number to the called contact. The latter then only sees the entry "Unknown number" or "Private" on his display.
However, to suppress the phone number, this must first be done in the settings of the smartphone. How this works on the Samsung Galaxy A6 is explained in the following article:
- First open the App menu from the home screen of your phone and then the settings
- Scroll down to "Applications" and touch the entry. Next, select "Phone".
- The next submenu opens, in which you now have to select "Further settings"
- You will now see "Show own phone number" as the first menu item. Select this entry and you can choose from the following options: Hide network default number
- Dial here and enter "Hide number" This will now no longer transmit the phone number of the Samsung Galaxy A6 on a call, which means that you are calling with the number suppressed.
Please note that such a contact will no longer see that you are the caller and may therefore automatically block you.
You now know how to suppress your own phone number on the Samsung Galaxy A6.