Apps are often tried out and installed from the Google Play Store on the Samsung Galaxy Note 9. However, it is often the case that you want to uninstall or delete them after a certain time.
If you have never uninstalled an app under Android before, we would like to explain two of the most common methods here:
Uninstalling Apps via the App Menu
1. Open the menu from the start screen and then search for the app you would like to uninstall.
2. Now press and hold the App you want to remove with your finger.
3. A small pop-up menu appears, in which you have to select "Uninstall"
4. Info: Uninstall application appears
5. Touch the button "Uninstall" to start the deletion process. Done!
Delete Apps via the Google Play Store
1. Open the Google Play Store - Open the menu on the top left and then select "My Apps and Games"
2. Search for the app you want to remove
3. Select the "Uninstall App" button in the App Info. The app will now be deleted or uninstalled from your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 and will then no longer exist.
The memory previously blocked by the app is now available again for other files and applications on the Samsung Galaxy Note 9.