On the Samsung Galaxy S8 you may notice that the Samsung Experience (Formerly TouchWiz) surface of Android is slow. We are talking about microruckers, short delays that are visible to the user.
If you notice such jerks on your Samsung Galaxy S8, we have a tip for you which can fix the problem. To do this, you need to make the following settings within the developer options of the Samsung Galaxy S8.
If you have not yet unlocked any developer options, please proceed as follows:
Open the settings and select "Over the phone". Then it goes on to "System". Here you will find the entry "Build number". Touch the entry seven times. Voila the developer options are unlocked:
Fix the slow animations on the Samsung Galaxy S8
1. Open the settings and then the developer options
2. Activate them using the master slider
3. Scroll down until you see the following options:
- Scale window animation: Set the option to "Animation off"
- Scale transition animation: Set the option to "Animation off"
- Scale for animator time: Set the option to "Animation off"
Then restart the Samsung Galaxy S8. If you are now using the Android operating system or the TouchWiz interface, the system should run much faster than it did before.